1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Falling out of world

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by BUCKEYE61, Jul 18, 2017.

1. BUCKEYE61

BUCKEYE61 Member

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    Hi, I am curious as to if there is any way I could either get my items back or if my grave would be somewhere(but i do not think this is the case). I unlocked the nether and a jetpack about an hour ago, and went to the nether. I lagged as the server is still an experimental, and ended up at the bottom of the nether to then fall out of the world. I could have kept my hand on the jump key but didn't realize I was lagging due to the darkness of the nether. Also at my fault, I had a fair amount of items in my inventory as I assumed I would be fine with the jetpack. If there is anyway I could get my items back, through either staff or a command, it would be greatly appreciated. I also have my death book that shows all the items I died with if that means anything to prove I actually lost all the items.
    Thanks,
    Buckeye

2. torndar

torndar Member

Local Time:
    On other packs the gravestone is usually created at y=1 and you can fly/waterfall down to it to get your items back. I'd be surprised if that's not the case here. What does the death book say for your death or grave location?

3. BUCKEYE61

BUCKEYE61 Member

Local Time:
    x:-776 Y:1 Z:614
    [doublepost=1500410910][/doublepost]x:-776 Y:1 Z:614

4. torndar

torndar Member

Local Time:
    You should have a grave with all the items there.

5. BUCKEYE61

BUCKEYE61 Member

Local Time:
    Okay thanks, I had no idea. I looked up online and (the first) thing I saw was that there wouldnt even be a grave, but I'm happy there is, I'm hoping if I break it, not all my items drop into the void. Also, if anyone reads this and wants to help me get to it since I have no way of getting to it, it would be appreciated!

6. torndar

torndar Member

Local Time:
    Take some building materials and put a platform around the grave. It should be on top of a dirt block so items can't go straight down but they will still fly to the sides.