1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling through world on bteam spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Slowfeed, May 3, 2019.

1. Slowfeed

Slowfeed Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    There seems to be a problem now with players loading into our Attack of the b-team server then falling through the world and dying then losing their starter kit which causes a lot of players to leave immediately. I am unsure how to particularly fix this, whether we should have a one time use starter kit or if we should have a time where we rework spawn so that it can be generated faster for newer players. As a side note there is a large consensus with bteam players that spawn is very laggy. No one is 100 percent sure what it is but it is thought to be the carpenter's slopes that causes the initial issue. I am bringing this to attention due to me personally watching around 2 or 3 dozen people load the server, fall through the world, die, then leave forever.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Possibly related ticket here The player was safely in their base on bteam and while afk they ended up dead at y= -153.