1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Farmland Reset Interval?

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by JohnBonDovy, Aug 1, 2018.

1. JohnBonDovy

JohnBonDovy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Gday all,

well I just found out that farmland obviously got reset within the last 24 hours.
    While Im pretty aware that this is a neccessary process which undergoes a specific interval, I was not able to find which interval this would be, or if and when it would be accounced that a reset is about to happen?

Im sorry if its just me not being able to find it, since Im sure it is written down somewhere?

Thanks a lot in advance,
    cheers

2. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  3. JohnBonDovy

Local Time:
    thanks, obviously Im not able to use the search correctly.. might aswell delete this thread since it probly pretty useless..

4. Shizucc

Shizucc CEO of "Shizo+ Inc." Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    You can count on pretty much every farmworld being reset on the 1st of the month

JohnBonDovy likes this.
  5. JohnBonDovy

Local Time:
    hey,
    instead of making a new thread I thought it would be adequate to use this one.
    It seems farmworld hasent been reset this month yet (talking bout tekkit legends of course). Is this intended? Or is it possible that the configuration since the server reset didnt go as far as having farmworld auto-reset on every 1st of the month?
    Just asking since I usually schedule a few things in depending to the reset-date...

thanks