1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmworld DOES NOT like Voxel waypoints...

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by rootbeeralaska, Mar 18, 2016.

1. rootbeeralaska

rootbeeralaska Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Okay if you know you're gonna die in the farm world...know.your.surroundings! cause I died in the farmworld and there was no waypoint to my grave, so if you die in the farmworld...good luck getting your stuff back...

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Should be the other way around.
    The farmworld doesn't handle the death point creation.

3. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    I tested this, it seems to work for journey map... I don't know why but I dug around in the coding for the farm world a bit and I couldn't find why it was conflicting maybe there's a conflict in the voxel map coding?

4. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    probably fault of voxelmod if journeymap is able to handle it correct.

well, you could try /getpos in farmworld/overworld to see if there are some values which aren't different, but at all that would only help to make a more detailed bug report for the voxelmod autor ;)

5. rootbeeralaska

Local Time:
    The /getpos command...sorta works? It works 100% of the time in the over world but in the farm world for me it works like 5% of the time but it gives the coords of were I'm standing not were I died.