1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Direwolf 20 1.7.10 node 2.

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Rissning, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Rissning

Rissning Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Hey, I gotten far into my work on the server project Bedrock town these past 10 months. This project moves along well as people joins in and builds with me (even tho I done 90% of the work).

What I would ask for is a portal of mystcraft connected from spawn to my library of the center of town. Im aware that anyone can come by with this and I have claimed all parts that is of townwise allready. This might be out of the regular stuff, but I hope that it can be done as I went online to show of builds of mine and I plan to make some part of town into a more aid for starting (saplings etc that is hard to get by if not by chance finds it) and a shopping area aswell.

Thanks for non reseted server policy
    Rissning

2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Hey Rissning, since I had a chance to see your town, I think that is a good idea to bring it to other players' attention and will tag our @Administrator team, so that they can decide whether that is something we can do.