1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done For The Hoarding very easy quest

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by SevimsizP, Mar 26, 2017.

1. SevimsizP

SevimsizP New Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Quests in the final branch are few and they are very easy. In the first part Agrarian Skies, It was necessary to build many automated processes and it was a feature of this modpack. In general, I suggest adding 10-20 quests in For The Hoarding.

For example: Blue Madness

Required 1,000 Blue Wool; 1,000 Blue Glass; 1,000 Blue Stained Clay; 500 Mystical Blue Petal; 1,000 Block of Lapis Lazuri; 1000 Blue Colored Comb; 1,000,000mb molten cobalt.

Healthy eating

Required 100 Grape; 100 Blackberry; 100 Blueberry; 100 Candleberry; 100 Raspberry; 100 Strawberry; 100 Cactus fruit; 100 Cranberry; 100 pineapple; 100 Cherry; 100 Avocado; 100 Banana; 100 Mango.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hello,
    Maybe I am missing something? Is there an issue? Why are we adding quests? We never divert from the modpack author's questline. This means we do not add or remove quests.

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  3. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    As Aido mentioned, we do not alter modpacks that are not created by us. We stay (try to stay) as close as possible to how the modpack is meant to be played. This seems like a suggestion that should be made to the Agrarian Skies 2 creator - not us.

I'll go ahead and mark this as done for now. If you have any questions or further concerns on this topic please let us know.

Thank you.
    Happy gaming!

4. SevimsizP

SevimsizP New Member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Set the server can Agrarian Skies 2+