1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done ForeverPhoenix53 Bacon crash.

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by jaari, Jun 1, 2020.

1. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    ForeverPhoenix53 (PhoenixFury53 on discord) seems to have an crashing issue on Bteam involving Tinkers bacon they were trying to eat. According to the log, it appears to be a render crash. Can an Admin remove the offending bacon from the inventory? Zyrade has already tested it with simply opening Phoenix' inventory and that crashed Zyrade. Thanks in advance.

They were unable to post here, as they had not yet linked their account ingame.

2. Zyrade

Zyrade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Thanks for helping out your fellow player and creating this post. As you've already stated, trying to remove the naughty bacon crashed my game immediately. I'll go ahead and tag an @Administrator for you to help sort this out :)

3. ForeverPhoenix53

ForeverPhoenix53 New Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Hey, just to confirm that the bacon is making me crash and i would love to have some bacon-removing surgery, would love to get back to playing..

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    The offending pork product has been removed. Let us know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

5. ForeverPhoenix53

ForeverPhoenix53 New Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    yeah its worked and im back on. thanks for the help :D