1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7 Normal| Whitelist quarry card in Farm World

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Cellerstine, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cellerstine

Cellerstine New Member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    I don't see a reason why quarry cards should be banned from the farm world. I understand it being blacklisted in the overworld because it can bypass claims, but nobody is going to build in the farm world, so I don't see why it should be banned from the farm world, especially since its a really good place to get materials from since it resets every month. What's the point of having the builder block whitelisted if you cant use the quarry shape card with it?

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Using a builder block as a quarry has proven to be quite straining on the server in the past. When players create an enormous quarry, or even worse multiple of them, tps can plummit immediately. Obivously those quarries would need to be disabled then, but since the builder block has a lot of other useful functions, simply making it so the quarry card is disabled in farming dimensions fixes the problem. Besides, there are other quarry options that aren't banned, such as the Ender Quarry.

GreyWolf11 likes this.
  3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    What Tonalom said.
    Decided against.

GreyWolf11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.