1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info FTB Resurrection : Do The Math : Material costs for machines!

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by MrWisski, Jan 27, 2015.

1. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    In this thread I'll break down a complete listing of ALL the materials you'll need for various greggy machines. I'll use kind of a default option for the multiblocks, so the numbers may not be precise for YOUR set ups, but it'll be darned close!

I'll list what blocks I used (in teh case of multiblocks), and then you'll get a full list of the COMPLETED blocks you'll need. Then a list of the ASSEMBLED components you'll need (Servo motors, machine hulls, etc.). Then a full list of the RAW materials you'll need (ingots, glass, wood, rubber, etc).

If you'd like to Do The Math for a machine I haven't posted, please follow the format or my sensibilities will be assaulted!

My first Bill of Materials will be for the Gregtech Large <Material> Boiler!

2. MrWisski

Local Time:
    Greg-tech Large <Tier> Boiler : Bill of Materials -- January 27, 2015

This Bill of Materials is applicable to ALL Greg-tech Multi-block Boilers.

When you see <Tier>, it means the PRIMARY COMPONENT METAL, IE : Bronze for a Large Bronze Boiler, or Stainless Steel for a HV Conveyor Belt. Use the metal of the tier you wish for your Machine!

When you see <Tiered Cable> or <Tiered Wire>, use the wire or cable APPROPRIATE FOR THE <Tier>! IE : Tin Wire/Cable for Bronze <Tier>, or Copper/Annealed Copper for Steel <Tier>.

When you see <Tiered Circuit>, use the Electronic Circuit appropriate for the <Tier>, IE : Basic Electronic Circuit for Bronze <Tier>, or Good Electronic Circuit for Steel <Tier>. These circuits have various components and manufacturing processes, and WILL NOT BE COVERED in this Bill of Materials. You will only see <Tiered Circuit>, and no material listings for the part!

When you see <Secondary Tier>, it means you're looking at a multi-block structure. The hatches for these machines come in a range of Tiers, from ULV to MAX. Each tier increases the storage capacity of the Tank/Slots of the bus/etc. So use a Secondary Tier that fits your <Tier>, IE : Do NOT use Ultra Low Voltage Hatches for the fluid input on a Tungsten Steel Boiler. You will run out of water because the ULV hatch only has a tiny water tank - YOUR BOILER WILL EXPLODE.

MrWisski, or the contributor of this Bill of Materials, is not responsible for the choices you make when assembling your Greg-tech Machines. You accept Full Liability for any EXPLOSIONS, Melted Wires, Electric Shocks, EXPLOSIONS, Fires, Death, Dismemberment due to EXPLOSIONS, or EXPLOSIONS. The only warranty is that, as of the current version of FTB Resurrection running on the MYM Servers AT THIS TIME, the parts and materials listed here will assemble to give you a complete machine.

Assembled Unit :

1. TWO <Secondary Tier> Input Hatches (For water input)
    2. ONE <Secondary Tier> Input Bus (For Solid Fuel)
    3. ONE Maintenance Hatch (Duct-tape Not Included)
    4. ONE Muffler Hatch (Zero Pollution, good for the environment!)
    5. THREE <Tier> Firebox Casings
    6. THIRTY-ONE <Tier> Casings
    7. THREE <Tier> Pipe Machine Casings
    8. TWO <Secondary Tier> Output Hatches (To extract steam)
    9. ONE <Tier> Boiler (Controller block for the multi-block)

Assembled Parts List :

1. Casings : 186 <Tier> Plates, 31 <Tier> Frame Boxes
    2. Pipe Machine Casings : 12 <Tier> Plates, 3 <Tier> Frame Boxes, 12 <Tier> Pipes
    3. Fire Box Casings : 16 <Tier> Plates, 16 <Tier> Rods, 4 <Tier> Frame Boxes (3 Firebox casings for the Assembled Unit, 1 for Controller)
    4. Boiler Controller : 1 <Tier> Fire Box Casing, 4 <Tier> Circuits, 4 <Tier> Cable
    5. Hatches (BASE, common for all) : 5 <Secondary Tier> Machine Hulls
      1. 4 Glass (2 input hatches, 2 output hatches)
      2. 1 Wooden Chest
      3. 1 Steel Fluid Pipe
      4. 1 LV Machine Hull (for the Maintenance Hatch)

Component Parts List :

1. <Tier> Plates : 214
    2. <Tier> Rods : 168
    3. <Tiered Pipes> : 12
    4. <Tiered Cables> : 4
    5. <Tiered Circuits> : 4
    6. <Secondary Tier> Machine Hulls : 5
    7. Steel Fluid Pipe : 1
    8. LV Machine Hull : 1
    9. Glass : 4
    10. Wooden Chest : 1

Raw Materials List :

1. <Tier> Ingots : 454
    2. <Tiered Wire> Ingots : 2
    3. <Tiered Circuits> : 4
    4. <Secondary Tier> Ingots : 48
    5. <Secondary Tiered Wire> Ingots : 3
    6. Tin Ingots : 1
    7. Rubber Plates : 10
    8. Steel Ingots : 14
    9. Glass Blocks : 4
    10. Wood Blocks : 8

End Bill of Materials. Math errors? PLEASE contact me! :D I have built this machine, from this parts list, but came out with 4 extra steel plates somehow. I THINK I caught the error writing this Bill, but...

3. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Oh... MrWisski is now playing Resurrection? Have fun there. Haven't seen each other quite some time.

I dont know if thats correct what you have calculated because i dont play Ressurection atm, but great that you tried to explain that to other Ressuretion players. I really like that.

Oh, whenever you feel like helping the staff out, go apply as moderator. You would be a good help for the team. I have no doubt for that.

Have a nice day MrWisski :)

4. MrWisski

Local Time:
    There you go Silent, put an app in just for you! :D Think i've finally found my home till 1.8 modpacks come out

5. fulltimeslacker

fulltimeslacker New Member

Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I may want to use some of your data for an art project.

I was thinking of doing some illustrated gt guides. Let me know if you're cool with that; I will, of course, credit you where apropos.

6. MrWisski

Local Time:
    You may use any of my data for your art project!

For everyone else : Sorry, I really do have this project in mind, but I've been busy with building up the base. I'll get back to putting up some more bills once the pace has a slowed down a bit ^_^;

7. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    wait, should i be playing ressurection, because this greg tech is usually banned on mym, for apparently obvious reasons. So ive literally never used it before, i onlky play on your servers...

8. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    The Ressurection server was closed quite a while ago. This is an old thread.

9. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    WISSKI, u enticed to me this thread with your link near the botton of your messages. yet another lie that has been told in gaming.

10. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Guys this thread is 5 months old, please do not necropost. Necropost meaning posting on a thread where the last comment was over 1 month ago. Also resurrection has shut down a while ago.