1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented FTB StoneBlock 3 | 1.18 | Yes

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by chaosblad3, Nov 8, 2022.

1. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Modpack Name:
    FTB StoneBlock 3
    Modpack Description:
    StoneBlock 3 is here and there's more action and adventure waiting for you than ever before! In a world of rock and stone, release your inner dwarf and build your subterranean kingdom! Use magic and technology to forge your realm to your designs. Make your dimension your own, or play with friends. Featuring a free-form sandbox-style play with lots of quests and goals to guide you through the pack. With scripted events and interactions for players to explore along their adventure, you know every experience will be unique. With StoneBlock's unique map generation the world and its biomes are created in concentric circles around your base meaning adventures to the nether or end are never more than a pickaxe (or 20) away!
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    MyM has previously hosted servers for Stoneblock and Stoneblock 2 (one server of which still exists albeit not very active), so I don't see why MyM wouldn't want to host a server for the newest successor.
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    I haven't looked into the pack enough yet to know of potential issues from the mods themselves, the only major issue being the actual minecraft version hence why I chose yes to whether it should be a patron only pack as I'm guessing that MyM still doesn't have all the necessary security/grief-prevention plugins for 1.18 to make it a public server.
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    Yes

XoCynner likes this.
  2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    iLuxxy likes this.