1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future ideas for Infinity N2

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Redshii, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Hi there,

If I recall correctly there was a poll about an Infinity Normal N2 reset. I think it didn't come through, can't find the results anywhere. I've been waiting for a while now to see it get reset, but if that's off the table than I suggest increasing the border limit a bit. I've been searching for a few times for an hour to get a good untouched spot, but mostly wherever I go the land is touched by Draconic pickaxes, has partially bad reset chunks or has light emit bugs. If increasing border limit is not an option, is there an option to have the map be reset with the current seed and have the claimed chunks be intact?

I understand that it's a lot of work. If that's also a no go and asking for glitches, I wouldn't mind a second Overworld as a fix either. That way you can announce a 'new node' being opened while keeping the old player base intact. I'm sure plenty of people are waiting for a reset or so to happen. I've tried playing New Horizons as a substitute, but for me it isn't as fun as I had in Infinity.

Thanks!

2. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Generally the two options are a completely new node with a new seed or manually fixing the overworld. If you find a spot you want to build on with abandoned buildings or holes in the ground, you can create a ticket and a Sr.Mod will fix it for you.

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Easiest option here is to let us know which areas need to be cleaned up and a Sr Mod can regenerate the area - and warn those players not mine in Overworld :)

So, if you can make a ticket at those locations we'll get them cleaned up.