1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Galacticraft Problems with the schematics

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by julio1237878, Jul 10, 2014.

1. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    So i have being playing on B-Team PvE and after going to the moon i came across 6 dungeons and all dungeons where raided and there was nothing so the only way tp get a tier 2 rocket schematics is to complete the dungeon and there is no way to get it because all the dungeons have being completed by other players is there a solution that could be implemented ?

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    would you like to propose a crafting recipe for the tier 2 rocket schematics?

3. julio1237878

Local Time:
    Something like this
    MSM
    HMH
    ITB

so this is the items that you need
    M=Compressed meteoric iron
    S=Compressed Steel
    H=Heavy Duty plates tier 1
    I= Compressed iron
    T=Compressed tin
    B=Compressed Bronze

this what i think it should be the crafting recipe[DOUBLEPOST=1405023018,1405022485][/DOUBLEPOST]So as i put compressed meteroric iron this means that the player will have to make a tier 1 rocket and go to the moon and collect meteoric chunks this is a fare thing right[DOUBLEPOST=1405023286][/DOUBLEPOST]btw slinds change the heavy duty plate to a tier 2

4. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    You could make it so you can trade for them with villagers, or have it be a rare dungeon chest find.

Sent using Tapatalk on IPhone

5. julio1237878

Local Time:
    Well i think is better to have a recipe because Villagers Don't really have the right trade and i am telling you that the schematic you get it after defeating a boss in the moon and all the moon dungeons are already raided so i really disagree with your idea lol n_n but if you read carefully there is a material that you need and in order to get that material you need to build a rocket and go to the moon[DOUBLEPOST=1405030963,1405030877][/DOUBLEPOST]And a tier 1 rocket is already a pain in the neck to build require a lot of crafting and machinery

6. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    I am aware of this as I have played with galacticraft myself. I just think that you should not be able to craft a schematic you need to gain the ability to make the rocket. It's kind of a realism thing to me. I would like to consider it as knowledge that has to pass on from others. So trading with villagers or finding it in lost treasures would be more suitable in this case

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I don't know if it possible to add offers to villagers. For it being found in treasure chest, we have a similar issue, with dungeons being raided by time.

8. julio1237878

Local Time:
    Yea i have seeing many server with this problem so the last recourse is to make a crafting recipe because i don't think there is another choice and also many players have ask if there a schematics in the market and nothing because they have the same problem as me

9. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    Dungeons spawn in the deep dark, I don't think people would be running around in caves there mining by hand.

10. julio1237878

Local Time:
    I am not saying that your idea is bad i know that is too easy to craft something that is ssupose to be uncraftable[DOUBLEPOST=1405032601,1405032493][/DOUBLEPOST]Thats another problem you know that is you join a server that was open a long time ago you know that many of the resources where taken or burn and use and so many of the dungeon have being destroy and raid as the same thing woth the moon dungeon[DOUBLEPOST=1405032668][/DOUBLEPOST]And the deep dark and Extra utilities is not a mod on b team

11. Kevlarkello

Kevlarkello Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    What about using a Tier 1 rocket in the recipe along with Tier 2 Heavy Duty Metal, and nether stars. That would make the it a lot more difficult to get to mars without the plans.

Or make a way for other player to make additional copies of blueprints, say using 1 in a recipe to make two.

That or assign a mod or admin to go around and refill the treasure chests (that would be a more anoying for the staff though)

12. julio1237878

Local Time:
    That would work lol

13. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    That would be my suggestion out of the suggestions from above:

Tier 2 Rocket Schematic:
    [​IMG]
    Moon Buggy Schematic:
    [​IMG]

Kevlarkello likes this.
  14. Kevlarkello

Kevlarkello Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    That looks like a good option to me, difficult but still reasonable. Well not really but if you really want to make it to Mars, it will take time and effort as any good endgame content should be.

15. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time: