1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Game crashes when I attempt to join

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Ninjaslade, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Ninjaslade

Ninjaslade New Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I cannot join your server due to the game crashing and giving me this message :

The game crashed whilst ticking screen
    Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 5153, does not exist

So my best guess is somehow some server file has saved my location in a dimension that currently does not exist and i don't really know what to do about it. I was in my tardis the last time i was online and when i came back later that day, to my dismay this happened. If you could fix it if its a server issue or shed some light as to how i can fix it if its a client issue that would be excellent. Thank you for helping. :)

2. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Im pretty sure this refers to the config not being the same on client and server side. Do you have the complete crash-report?

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I can move you to spawn and this should let you log back in, but it does appear to be a TARDIS style issue since each TARDIS basically opens it's own DIM, this is why it looks so much smaller on the outside!

I've moved you let us know if you are able to log in now.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  4. Jitrid

Jitrid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Wyndman, you always have the funniest replies :cat:

5. Ninjaslade

Ninjaslade New Member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Unfortunately i still cannot log in and for whatever reason i cant pull up a crash-report.
    [doublepost=1497287927,1497287104][/doublepost]Ive reinstalled minecraft and the pack entirely and the issue is resolved thank you for helping. :)