1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Game freezes after joining server

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by VampireKitten100, Jun 9, 2016.

1. VampireKitten100

VampireKitten100 New Member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    The Galacticraft server was lagging very badly last night and me and my friend crashed several times. It seems to be fine for everyone today, but I am still having the problem.. I can move for 5-10 seconds, then the game just completely freezes up on me and I have to wait to get AFK-kicked to be unfrozen when I join. Please help me with this issue. My username is VampireKitten100, and my friend's username is SnailsAttack. The island coords are x 16000 z -7600. Please don't delete anything if possible. Just resetting the chunks probably wouldn't help.

Update: When I join the server, I teleported to spawn as quickly as I could. For some reason, I don't freeze there and I can talk in the chat/move around. If I try teleporting back to my island, the same thing happens, however.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    do you have enough RAM allocated?

3. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    That isn't the problem. We both have computers powerful enough to run it, and it ran fine before. It's got something to do with something in the base.

4. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    How much RAM do you have allocated?

5. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    You might as well have just told me to turn my computer on and off again for all the good that increasing our ram would do. I have 4 gB dedicated and my friend has 3 and a half.

6. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    Ok, thank you for answering the question, now, are you using fastcraft, optifine, and what are your video settings? as this can affect quite a lot

7. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    The FPS isn't the problem. There's something in the base that completely freezes anyone who goes near it. I could run more than 60 FPS near the base before we both spontaneously started lagging. Regardless, we have neither optifine nor fastcraft.

8. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    hmmm, logs then? should help diagnose what's going on

9. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    [16:55:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleportation will start in about 5 seconds. Don't move!
    [16:55:35] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
    [16:55:35] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer
    [16:55:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Demon Hunter-Count_Darcula: Ah, thanks
    [16:55:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ** You are entering a protected island area. (SnailsAttack)
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: Received handshake from server
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: Available server commands:
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [tardis.common.core.TardisOutput:print:50]: [TM][DRPH]Recieved new dimensions list from server
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleporting you to your island.
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Successfully teleported to the islands home point.
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [thedalekmod.client.waypoints.WaypointData:setWorldName:185]: Set worldname: world
    [16:55:40] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [thedalekmod.client.waypoints.WaypointData:setWorldName:185]: Set worldname: world
    [16:55:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Shadowmaster-Gameslayer: hurry up sieve i need iron
    [16:56:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] hyteria
    [16:56:12] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [mcjty.rftools.dimension.network.SyncDimensionInfoHelper:syncDimensionManagerFromServer:15]: SYNC DIMENSION STUFF: world.isRemote = true
    [16:56:12] [Client thread/INFO] [mcjty.lib.varia.Logging]: RfToolsDimensionManager.syncFromServer
    [16:56:12] [Client thread/INFO] [mcjty.lib.varia.Logging]: Dimension information from server is empty.
    [16:56:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 200 packets have leaked. Top offenders
    [16:56:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: thedalekmod : 199
    [16:56:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: RFToolsChannel : 1
    [16:56:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: Detected ongoing potential memory leak. 300 packets have leaked. Top offenders
    [16:56:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: thedalekmod : 299
    [16:56:24] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: RFToolsChannel : 1

[16:56:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MyM] You haven't voted today. Vote now: mym.li/vote
    [16:56:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Shadowmaster-Gameslayer: hey anyone have a quitbit cluseter level 2 they dont want?
    [16:57:14] Logs copied to clipboard

This is the log that takes place during my teleportation to my base. It ends when I eventually force-quit minecraft.

I bolded the part that looked like a problem.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  10. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    1. language, 2. thank you, that helps, that's weird, where IS your base? or do you know any possibly offending blocks

SnailsAttack likes this.
  11. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    My friend listed the coordinates in the thread itself. (16000 -7600)

I would say that there's an offending block that caused the lag, but I haven't even touched the dalek mod or any other block that could cause lag the level of which I'm experiencing.

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    by where i meant dimension, if it's the moon i have no clue, but it's obviously Dalek Mod packet leaks doing this

13. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    It's on the moon as of now. I'd also like to say that I'm pretty sure the lag is mostly local to our base, as when I teleport to the spawn the game runs fine. Same applies for my friend.

14. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    I'm not sure anything can be helped at this point without an admin loading it up in MCedit to edit out possible offenders or do more testing

15. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You guys happen to remember the last blocks you were enslaving before this happened?

16. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    We weren't placing any blocks when the game started lagging. Neither of us were really doing anything that should have caused a dalekmod memory leak.

17. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
  18. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Nvm, checked myself. You should be fine now. There was a bugged firework rocket in your base.

SnailsAttack likes this.
  19. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack New Member

Local Time:
    Thats a pretty ridiculous lag bug. xD

It must have been when me and my partner had just finished completing one of the quests. Thanks!