1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done grave didnt apeared

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by EnfeebleLight, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnfeebleLight

EnfeebleLight Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    well, thr title says most of it, i dies at x -1116 z -1653 and y 67 but the grave wasnt there, all it had was a crimson cult title, i am pretty sure no one got my stuff since i went back to the place less than 5 mins after i died and i alreasy checked if the grave spawned in the underground, is this normal?

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Normal? No, but there are times when a grave will not generate they can be finicky, but I'll come have a look and see if I can find it for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1478552513,1478551464][/DOUBLEPOST]Oddly enough I don't see any of your deaths near that location. Your death around the time of this ticket was in your base of starvation. I've gone a head and attached your deaths in a screen shot over the last day.

3. EnfeebleLight

EnfeebleLight Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Ir was earlyer today, 3 or 4 hours before the post cause i had some hard time digging around in search for it, thiugh no worries i am already working out my main items again . Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1478566808][/DOUBLEPOST]Might be one of the deaths by fall dmg if i well remember that was the cause of the death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.