1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Gravestones in other peoples claim

Discussion in 'Age of Engineering' started by harryarne, Aug 25, 2017.

1. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I died today in Caesar1970's claim in the end (x -61, y 59, z 8). I got a msg @ death about not being able to do anything because it was a protected area. Respawned - went back - no gravestone and no eq (Caesar had an ender hopper with some storage there, but he says none of the eq went there). Is it possible to make it so that your eq at least spills on the ground if it is unable to make a gravestone (or pref. that the gravestone mod is allowed to make a gravestone even if it's someone elses claim)?

2. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Make sure the grave is really not there.
    I once made ticket about lost grave and I found out it was behind the wall on skyblock island where I haven't looked because I died on ladder.

3. harryarne

Local Time:
    I checked around - also, there are coordinates on the grave-note you get, I am guessing that should be where the gravestone is located.

4. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I suggest you make a ticket about this, because tickets get faster response. On which node has this happened?

5. harryarne

Local Time:
    Node 2 - I am way past getting anything done like that, but I was thinking for future problems that this should be adressed...

6. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    Hi harryarne,
    Thank you for making a ticket and letting us know about this issue. We are aware of the problem since other players have also brought it to our attention. Although, a variety of factors could have come into play such as lag, TPS issues, crash, restarts, the mod is not perfect and can be finicky causing gravestones to not appear. However, it should have created a grave, even if on another person's claim, so this may have been a one time weird incident. Since there is nothing further that can be done at this point in time, I will go ahead and close this thread.
    -Tipsied