1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Griefing/ Stolen Stuff on Galactic Science Server by CyclopsMaster87 PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Pookiloo, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Pookiloo

Pookiloo Member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Dear Mods, Admins, etc.

I had added a player to my island that has taken all of my stuff from my island which is named CyclopsMaster87. He took my auto sieve, auto hammerer, auto crafters, multiple sterling generators (and quantum entropy unit), and materials. Please attend this soon.

I'm on the server in from 3-10pm all week round (Eastern Standard Time) so please talk to me if I could offer assistance.

Thank you for your time.

From MYM Player, Pookiloo

\/ Franck in images bellow was for witness purposes only not for him getting in trouble\/
    2017-10-08_16.26.29. 2017-10-08_16.26.44. 2017-10-08_16.26.57. 2017-10-08_16.27.05. 2017-10-08_16.27.13. 2017-10-08_16.27.36. 2017-10-08_16.27.41. 2017-10-08_16.27.43.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    You said you trusted him to your island? This sounds like a PvP issue and staff do not get involved since YOU willingly trusted him. However, I will tag @Moderator to follow up with this.

3. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    Hello, I am currently loading up the pack to look into this further, however this does sound like a PvP issue, in which case staff will not intervene.
    ~Grey

4. Pookiloo

Pookiloo Member

Local Time:
    Thanks lots for the reply! I don't understand what you mean by pvp? Its a pve server but I know its my fault just was wondering if there was a way to help either way thank you again.

5. GreyWolf11

Local Time:
    Hello, I have completed my investigation and can confirm that the player who 'griefed' you was a member of your claim, this means that in the eyes of staff you are giving the player permission to do that, in other words YOU are TRUSTING the player with everything you own for them to do as they wish, staff does not interfere in cases such as these, the items you lost will unfortunately fall under the no-refunds policy found here.
    The best thing I can advise you is to be extremely cautious who you trust as you are giving them permission to do as they wish.
    ~Grey

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    When I mean by PvP is Player vs Player. Think about it this way. When you give a player access to YOUR island, why are we (as staff of MyM) liable when he takes your stuff when you gave him every right to? I know this sucks but I do hope you learned something from all of this. Be careful on who you trust. ;)

7. Pookiloo

Pookiloo Member

Local Time:
    Thank you and sorry for the bother.

8. GreyWolf11

Local Time:
    You are very welcome, and it was no bother, we are here because we enjoy working for the betterment of the playerbase. :)
    ~Grey

Aidoneus likes this.