1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done griefprevention commands.

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Rissning, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Rissning

Rissning Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I tried to figure griefprevention out and figured its still lacking. Your system works that all trusted in main claim can do everything inside a subclaim, even if /trustlist says only u and whoever trusted inside subclaim can do anything. Other names are not within the trustlist in a subclaim, that you have in mainarea.

So I tried to fix this issue with using untrust and access trust in mainplots. Trust in subclaims.
    What happen then was he could not take down a block, but build and not access chest. i tried permission trust and he couldnt do anything. The issue can be resolved if i can place multiple trust kinds on him.
    Like setting accesstrust and containertrust on him.

Reason I want this is cause if I give simple trust on all my claims people can access others stuff. Also if theyre not trusted in mainplot tools as tinker argue with server. This is not an issue unless you have a village, which, eh I kinda have^^

Hope you can fix this issue somehow by either get subclaims overrules claim or that 2 type of trust can be set.
    Giving one access in subclaim and another is not enough either, I need containertrust/trust in subclaim and accesstrust outside for doors in that case.

technikfe likes this.
  2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Hello,
    This is a failure in the way the claims are done and unfortunately there is no way to get around this. Granted this is the updated plugin but here is the author's site. GriefPrevention | SpigotMC - High Performance Minecraft . Some of these issues have been solved in more recent releases but aren't backwards compatible with 1.7.10.

Thanks,
    Lucid

3. Rissning

Local Time:
    Griefprevention is a server addon tho, is it possible to refresh the mod without renewing server?

4. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Yeah but the stuff that is fixed is for minecraft 1.8 it seems they discontinued 1.7 support

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    If you run /trust <player> outside of a claim it will trust the player on all your claims if I remember correctly.

6. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    If all else you could also just make a bunch of small single claims instead of sub claiming. Would take a bit of work but can be done this way if I am not mistaken.

7. Rissning

Local Time:
    issue is that ppl of other claim would get denied acess if not trusted in nabour claims.
    issue is that u cannot take down whatsoever 2chunks +- of where claim stands.