1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! Missed me?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Argonath1337, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Argonath1337

Argonath1337 New Member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Hey!

I'm sure few will remember me, but I used to be a co-admin for MyM years ago, and all of a sudden MyM popped back into my mind and I had the feeling I should login and come say hello =D

I just had to come and take a look who is still arround these days =)
    How've you all been??

Edit: I seem to have lost my "Honorable Member" badge and got a "New Member" one =(

Sincerely,
    Argonath

@Slind @SirWill @LucidTheStick @cbrozak @chugga_fan

cbrozak and p5k like this.
  2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    I'm like 95% sure your username is different than it used to be if you were a co-admin, did you ever change your username? Then again you left probably years ago and I don't remember the names of people on horizons too well. How have you been even still?

Argonath1337 likes this.
  3. Argonath1337

Argonath1337 New Member

Local Time:
    I'm very sure I didn't change my username, but then again I was co-admin in 2014-2015 so I'm not surprised people don't remember me =P I searched for some screenshots and stuff but sadly didn't find any, I did find a map with all my old stuff in, even my moderator and co-admin applications =P

I'm fine but rather busy these days, much changed over the years, bought a house, have a kid now too, all that kind of stuff

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Welcome back!

You might not remember me, but you were a moderator around the same time I was my first time, and I do distinctly remember someone by your name. The honorary member tags were removed a while ago. I used to have it as well, but it seems to have disappeared after I came back to MyM.

Argonath1337 likes this.
  5. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time: