1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done High lag?

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Deathreaper15, Jan 10, 2018.

?

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

1. Yes there is lag.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No there is no lag.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Deathreaper15

Deathreaper15 Active Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Since I have started here I have noticed an outrageously high Ping on these servers though I know that is unreliable, however what isn't unreliable is the TPS lag on the server that is constant. Since I got here I have noticed repeated and very commonly backtracks once or twice, or forces you to do the same task for a minute straight to get any progress. Am I the only one experiencing this or is there a fundamental issue with the server?

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I've been on an off there for long spans of time and I haven't experienced any lag. The TPS seems to be steady at 20 or just short of it so I'm not entirely sure when you are experiencing issues. I was actually on when you were playing too! There might be delays when the world is saving, but it is minimal if even noticeable with only a few players online.

xcreepermax likes this.
  3. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Hello, since Watchdog shows that the sever is fine, and no replies have been made since Jan 10th, im going to assume your issue is solved. As this is the case i will be marking this thread as Solved, but if this starts to happen again, please do not hesitate to reply and we will re-open this thread. Thanks

Regards
    The MyM Team

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.