1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done How many chunks stay loaded while online without loader

Discussion in 'StoneBlock' started by Xx_Canadian_xX, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Xx_Canadian_xX

Xx_Canadian_xX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    I was wondering how many chunks stay loaded while you're online without a chunk loader?

2. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Uhh what ever chunk yiur in *i think* but this may not be what mym does when a person leaves but i could be wrong

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The chunk you are in is loaded 100%, the surrounding run at a much slower rate

0x0

X=Full Speed
    0= Fractional Speed

Xx_Canadian_xX likes this.
  4. Xx_Canadian_xX

Local Time:
    Thank you for the information, the reason I asked in the first place was the cost of my online chunk loading tickets just for 1x1 is 130 per tick which I thought was pretty ludicrous, so I want to cut back on that and just not run a block unless really needed, and since its stoneblock I spend the majority of time in one area which my base is 3x3.

5. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    depends on the server, on ag skies you load a 3x3 chunk area with the other chunks not on
    allthough forcing everyone to have a 1 chunk base makes servers laggier

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have a tendency to spread things out and just load chunks I need to, either body loading because I'm working on the chunk or iron loading. At 130 tickets you've got to cramming quite a bit into that chunk. Tickets are relatively easy to come by, just vote every now and then you'll have plenty.

7. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    i used to have a spreadout base with chunk loaders, until it got limited by the annoying patron ranks :/ now i can only load 9 chunks before i have to cash out my cash

8. Xx_Canadian_xX

Local Time:
    Yeah, I had around 1 million tickets those were gone in a couple days of gameplay, made me rather upset, to the point I just started playing somewhere else. I guess you can say I was a little salty about it or still am salty about it, maybe if high tier patron ranks offered perm loaded chunks (within a reasonable area) while online would make upgrading much more worth it.

9. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    As a Patron tier 1 you get 15 Daily Tokens. thats easily 150,000 Chunk Loading Tickets every day for 'free'

I just voted on 6 of the 7 sites you can vote on (One is broken atm) and I got another 50 tokens which is another 500,000 tickets for virtually nothing but 2-4 minutes of my time.
    If 1 million tickets lasted a couple days (Assuming more then 3) you can easily get more tickets then you use. by getting around 650,000 Daily

10. Xx_Canadian_xX

Local Time:
    I'm still salty lol