1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done How to enter to Twilight Forest?

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by lluJIoT, Oct 27, 2018.

1. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Earlier i make question about portal to Twilight forest. But here other problem - after i find portal in desert, i make mym portal and i though what problem solved, but.... for opening teleport to twilight i need diamond... wich i can obtain in age 5 (currently in age 2). Orignal way to make portal still not working (idk why). Any ideas about further progression? Without twilight progress frozen

2. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Twilight Forest is disabled. any important items should have crafting recipes and/or other ways to obtain.

3. lluJIoT

lluJIoT Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    After few tips i finally managed to make this portal. Thanks for response anyway :)

4. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Hmm. I assumed it was disabled since it is disabled on almost every other server. maybe the issues were fixed in the newer versions (Finally)
    Glad you got it all figured out!
    I never got that far in Sevtech.

5. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    The twilight forest is disabled on all 1.6.4 servers and 1.7.10 servers because the chunk rendering in the twilight forest on those versions is a nightmare in terms of server performance. Sevtech not being either of those versions, and the twilight forest being vital for progression there, leads to the twilight forest being enabled there.