1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented How to find coordinates of last death?

Discussion in 'Mine Your Galaxy' started by LLitaTroll, Dec 26, 2014.

1. LLitaTroll

LLitaTroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Is the game able to tell me the coordinates where I died? I was blown up at a random location, so I can't see the beam of light that indicates "last death".

[11:00:31] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] [MyM-RT] Successfully teleported to a random location. Use /rt again if you don't like the place.

[11:10:07] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] You have died 7 times.

[11:10:07] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] You are ranked 129 on the server.

[11:10:07] [Client thread/INFO] [TabbyChat]: [CHAT] LLitaTroll was blown up by Zombie

Occurred at 11:10:07, not sure if there is any log data that is player accessible that is able to tell me these coordinates.

2. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    What map are you using? If you use voxelmap, then you should be able to see coordinates for your waypoints- Not sure about Journeymap though.

If you cant find it, don't worry. A moderator can find your death, when he/she logs in. Just be patient.

3. LLitaTroll

LLitaTroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Thanks! I think this whole thing has made me realize that my map mods aren't loading properly. I can't get any kind of minimap to come up. The game interface is different. I'll work on getting them fixed and maybe that will tell me.[DOUBLEPOST=1419595654,1419594974][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, I reloaded all the mods one more time, and now I have a minimap again, including waypoints with last death. Thanks again for the assistance!