1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done HUD issue and lot of bugs

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by arkcadia, May 10, 2022.

1. arkcadia

arkcadia Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Hi ^^ it's my first time using the forum. So today i had this issue when i connected this server i had this hud bug ( see screenshot) and also have a lot of randoms bug when where is press the key for my inventory it does random things.. I trie on my another computer and i have the same issue. When i go on singleplayer the bug disapear so i guess it's a server issue. I've reinstall the modpack and nothhing happen . Anyone of you guys have a solution ?. thanks !

Attached Files:

2. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    For the HUD issue I suggest checking your resolution and GUI scale settings. For your inventory problem have you tried checking your keybinds in your controls to see if there are other actions bound to the same key?

3. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    I'm going to go ahead and ping the @Administrator team to see if they have an ideas.

For the record, they have tried rescaling, changing between windowed and full screen, reinstalled the pack, multiple computers, and even single player (works perfectly in single player, just on server has the issue)

4. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Also, for the inventory thing, I've got the issue that one of the ctrl-alt-option trio keeps jamming in java and that can lead to the issues you are describing. That have me smashing the keys for a bit and jumping in and outg of the MC client a few times and then it suddenly works again.

I'm sorry there is no better way to describe the process.

5. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    Hi arkcadia,

I apologize for not being able to get back to you about this sooner! I just hopped onto SF4 myself to see if it's similar for me and this is what I saw:

Assuming this is exactly the same issue as what you are experiencing there is a simple fix:

As you can see the GUI does in fact fit, it's just that the Minecraft window loads slightly bigger than/off-screen for some reason. Then the window can be made fullscreen again in either windowed or normal fullscreen, whichever is your preference:

The only caveat is that this is temporary and has to be done every time you launch the pack; I've not fiddled with things enough to have figured out a permanent solution.

I do hope this helps!

(I don't know anything about the other issue you're having, unfortunately, all I can suggest is trying Willfon's suggestions of button mashing and alt-tabbing until it works)

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Correct me if I am wrong, this is on Skyfactory 4. This issue is on Skyfactory 3?

7. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    I missed that somehow, but the same thing happens for me on multiple packs so if it is the problem it should still apply.

8. arkcadia

arkcadia Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    hi thanks for you answers. i tried everything but i still doesn't work ... I"ve changed the gui , the resolution, i've put on windowed mode, press every keys yet nothing happen :/

9. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    Closing due to inactivity.