1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Hunger depleting at a rate that is unsurvivable

Discussion in 'Vintage Story' started by Mossb3rg, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Mossb3rg

Mossb3rg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Me and another player were talking in chat and we both have the same issue. Hunger is draining so fast we can't even sleep through a night because even with a full bar when we wake up it's all gone and we are taking hunger damage. I thought it was just me because I know there are nutrition mechanics and I've been just eating mostly meats but even though I've switched up my diet hunger is still evaporating. Both me and the other player (abram or something) have to stay logged off until this is fixed because we cant survive the night due to having eaten all of our food. I know that staff has been made aware of the issue and that _Cilo_ is the only one who can fix it but I thought I would go ahead and make a support post so more people are aware of what's going on and that this is not intended functionality.

Edit: spelling and stuff

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    @_Cilo_ is currently looking into it. Our current theory is that Temporal Stability has something to do with it. I've also been digging through the changelogs looking for anything, but they are horribly organized and there's a ton of them. Give us time and be patient. We're working with little to no info :(

Mossb3rg likes this.
  3. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Just to clarify I am not the only one who can fix it but was the only staff online at the time. This issue should be resolved now after sleeping in a bed this morning my hunger bar did not fully empty and I slept the max 9.5hrs :)

Do keep in mind that any actions will deplete your hunger fast for example: walking will use less but running will use more.

Mossb3rg likes this.
  4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Think we got this all sorted for now so I will close this thread.

_Cilo_ likes this.