1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hypovolemia Lag Fix

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by IanIsTheBoss, Jul 17, 2016.

1. IanIsTheBoss

IanIsTheBoss Technician

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    So after the 0.1.7 patch, the game was causing me and others lag as we joined, and even as we we in the title screen. So I tried Optifine, which doesn't fix it, and FastCraft, which has no accessible download ATM. So I got creative. If you need to reduce your lag, you will need access to another 1.7.20 pack WITH FastCraft installed. Then you just drag and drop. Once you reload Hypo, it should not make you update, and you will be able to join lag-free.

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    The only reason we removed fastcraft is because it made the pack unplayable as it crashed on startup

3. IanIsTheBoss

IanIsTheBoss Technician

Local Time:
    I understand that, but for some the removal of FastCraft makes the pack umplayable

4. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Add it yourself? It's a simple solution :p You even gave instructions on how to do it one way :D

5. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    if you're grabbing less than 30 fps at all, turn on OpenGL, or, try to allocate/get more RAM

6. kamild_

kamild_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
  7. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    Fastcraft is easy enough to add we had to remove it due to it crashing with another mod we have installed.