1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I crash the server when I join! Help please!

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by Arkomediez, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Arkomediez

Arkomediez Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    I was on the Sevtech:Ages server this morning and the last thing I did was put some stuff in an inscriber. I logged out as normal. When I tried reconnecting this evening, I get a connection lost- ReadTimeoutException : Null error and after a couple attempts, I noticed that every time I try and connect and get the error, the server was resetting. I had a friend go to the last known location of my character and when I tried one last time to connect, it in fact did reset the server. Someone please help me. I wont be logging in until I have been told it's ok for me to try to!

Thanks in advance!

~Arko

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I moved you to the spawn. Let me know if you can login now. Or if you have issues going back to your base.

HanoverFist69

3. Arkomediez

Local Time:
    that did not fix the problem. same error and it still reset the server as I tried to connect. I am very sorry everyone for the reset again! I am able to connect to other games on the MYM network, just Sevtech is having the problem. What can we try next?

Thanks again!

~Arko

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    Unfortunately I had to delete your player file as it was too big to be able to fix it.
    Did you have a TConstruct tool with an Ore Excavation Modifier ?

5. Arkomediez

Local Time:
    yes I did, was that the problem?

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
  7. Arkomediez

Local Time:
    I was indeed able to reconnect, thank you for all your help! You and this community have always been awesome!

~Arko