1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I just lost my whole base

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by ORANG4, Nov 27, 2019.

1. ORANG4

ORANG4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    30 minutes ago 8 ic2 nuclear reactors with wrong setup in one of them blew up my base, which I spent about 300 hours on. I found out that explosions are turned on by default for claims only after this happened. Is there any chance to roll back my chunks with worldbackup function?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  3. ORANG4

ORANG4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If there is no way to roll back my base on server, can I get it for a singleplayer please? I spent hundreds of hours for architecture part and hope that wasn’t all in vain. Thanks

4. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
  5. ORANG4

ORANG4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello ORANG4,

Sorry for the loss. IC2 explosions are intended to be enabled. I myself lost my base on Enigmatica 2 Skyblock when I put down a wire in wrong spot and BOOM! - entire chunk destroyed. So I feel your pain. Unfortunately though, as was already pointed out, we can't offer any sort of refund here.

My suggestion is to ask for help on the server. People love jumping in helping people get back on their feet. Rare you cant find someone to help.

HanoverFist69

7. ORANG4

ORANG4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ohh.. okey, thx for answer :c
    I have a graduate project and exams to proceed to master. Unfortunately I can’t find enough time to rebuild the entire base from scratch. It must be fate.
    Well, it was the best infinity server on my experience, I was glad to play with you.