1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done i lost everything item but i dont know is that server problem

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by aysang, Dec 4, 2017.

1. aysang

aysang Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I was going back to agrarian skies 2 from the mym hub, when i go back to the agrarian skies 2 i saw i was instand spawn in the void and start dying. It was Y=-600 and i have try when i go down the downest i can go is 500. i lose all my item with no reason and i want to have a feedback to tell me why it happen and can i have some of my item back.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    First of all - You're not login after 2 weeks absence so your island wasn't deleted yes?

Spawning under island platform is known problem - if you made pltform from slabs problem occurs more often than builded with solid blocks, better make 2nd platform underneath basic work platform or make platform at Y:4 to be 99% sure you dont land in void until map loads

Finally - due to MyM No-refund politicy you dont get any items back.

3. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Hello aysang,

Thank you for posting a thread regarding the unfortunate issue you are currently experiencing on one of our servers.
    I will be notifying our @Moderator team to investigate further into the issue at hand so this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you, and have a good day / night!

- Monkey

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. aysang

aysang Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    First my island is not get delete yet and i dont know why and as i say i was Instand spawn to the void when i go back from the hub so i dont really know is that my reason to lost my item or is it the server problem to refer to the Deaths not refund item.

5. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Hello aysang, thank you for your patience.

I was able to get to your island and I can confirm it is still there, I moved you to it just in case.
    [​IMG]

However I wasn't able to find your grave, even usign a global search, I am sorry about it.
    As it is a known issue, I will go ahead and mark this as solved as there is nothing we can do.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on our network!
    MyM Moderation Team

Monkey_Banana1 likes this.