1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I need some help!

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by Hawk887, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Hawk887

Hawk887 New Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Hey! So not sure if this fits here but, I was in the runic dungeon dim and when I spawned I didn't key a key, first off. Second off I don't have a nether star to make one. The main problem is that I died in a room that I can't access now, without my staff of travelling. This means it's stuck behind a door that I have no real way to get to at my current state. Could someone help me with this?

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    Hello Hawk887,

Could you provide us with the death points coordinates? And I'll see what I can get done.

3. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    not to be a party pooper here, but isnt this part of the game? you died somewhere and you will have to get back to your grave by your own abilities? Staff helping here feels like giving players an unfair advantage. You died, recover your stuff on your own (or ask an online player who doesnt have staff powers for help).

4. Hawk887

Hawk887 New Member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    Yeaa, don't worry about it. I did get myself into this trouble. The only reason I thought a staff might help is that currently, it's inaccessible without a good amount of work. As in it is completely impossible to get without 1: a staff of travelling, or 2: a nether star. Also, I would ask others online if there wasn't just me online at basically any given time. Which blame more falls on me again for picking a modpack that isn't very active.