1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done I was sucking vis from a node and I stopped flying

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by bugsabc, Aug 8, 2016.

1. bugsabc

bugsabc Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    I was flying around the void looking for nodes to get vis for my Thaumium bossed silverwood wand and I saw one so I started absorbing vis from it and It stopped me from flying. I do not know if this was a plugin issue or a mod one because I was not close enough to anyone elses base for the mym protect to cause the chat to show anything. I stopped flying then fell into the void and died. I dont care about any of my items except my Wand and My containment focus. Please I love this server so much and I spent so many days trying to get that wand. I know it sounds stupid because its just a game but I feel like im going to cry. I dont want to leave this server. (I really dont want this to sound like "Give me my items back or im leaving") I have a huge passion for thaumcraft And I dont want to lose that because of a bug. I have been on the server for 1 day and 17 hours I hope that does something to make me a little more credible. Please I really worked hard for those items and I dont want to have them be gone forever. Thank you for your time -bugsabc

2. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    How were u flying

3. bugsabc

bugsabc Member

Local Time:
    Angel ring golden wings

4. tyler489

Local Time:
    What dimension

5. bugsabc

bugsabc Member

Local Time:
    I was in the dimension where your island is on. So I think the overworld

6. tyler489

Local Time:
    If u were kicked from the server u stop flying

7. bugsabc

bugsabc Member

Local Time:
    Is there any way to get my items back then?:(

8. tyler489

Local Time:
    Is gravestones in the pack?

9. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    No.

10. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Where you tried to take vis? Your island or other?
    When you got kicked, did it show up a message like "Take it easy men" or something like that?

11. bugsabc

bugsabc Member

Local Time:
    No thats whats confusing me I was not kicked It simply stopped me from flying the chat was filled with the "You are too close to a claim!" message but it didnt kick me It just stopped me from flying

12. Possibly claim protection switched your wand with the angel ring in your inventory causing you to loose your ability to fly.

13. tyler489

Local Time:
    could be '
    it wont happen if its in the baubles slot

14. bugsabc

bugsabc Member

Local Time:
    Im up from sleeping I will keep the page open all day so if anyone responds I can see

15. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    I thought I should let you know staff has a no-refund policy for these issues, and as AG2 does not have gravestones, there really isn't much you can do at this point. However, I hope someone on AG2 will help you get your items back. Containment foci don't look too hard to create, and as for your wand, I believe Forbidden Magic is installed, so you can make a better version without having to go through the arduous process of making thaumium caps. (Perhaps an infernal core and manasteel caps?) I would advise carrying two forms of flight next time before venturing over the void (an air sigil as a backup helps a lot) and making sure your angel ring is in your baubles slot, due to the threat of inventory glitches.

I wish you luck in getting your items back; hopefully someone wealthy on AS2 sees this and helps you out.

16. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    There will be no refund. Markings as done