1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Inability to create or look at tickets due to unknown Bug/Error

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by Wisedjday3, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Wisedjday3

Wisedjday3 New Member

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    After a switch between accounts due to the other being dated, with the email being lost. I had problems with this current account, many of which were in-game and were resolved thanks to the amazing staff of MyM. However Iv'e only encountered this problem today, where I can't create or look at my tickets. In game, it gives me the following message: "Something went wrong, please report the following: Server regrowth_MC17_N1 Timestamp:1.58647517466E12 (Friday April 10 01:32:54 CEST 2020) Message: One pre login is required: Minecraft Ticket System - by MineYourMind"

Following the link gives the result seen in the image. I can go to any other part of the MyM website without any problem, but the tickets page just does not work. I have tried re-logging, clearing history/cache, restarting my PC, signing out of the account from all devices, however the same error appears. Any thoughts or possible fixes?

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    This should be fixed now. Marking as done. If you still have issues, respond and I will take a look at it again.