1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinity config change & custom recipe

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Redshii, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Redshii

Redshii Moderator Build Team

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible that Infinity gets the config files from the following GTNH mods that Infinity has as well:

InGameInfoXML
    InventoryTweaks

I think the GTNH InGameInfoXML shows a better representation of what it should be (there's some stuff that has no correlation with Infinity that needs to be removed though. I will post the config I edited tomorrow) and the InventoryTweaks has some much needed tweaks that I'm missing from GTNH. I have them on my own pc, but not on laptop. Have had no issue's since I changed that a few weeks ago.

Also, is it possible that we get a custom recipe for Uranium blocks? The Advanced Solar Panels Uranium ingot does not work as a substitute for the IC2 variant. If you put the IC2 Uranium ore into a pulverizer -> furnace now, you get the ASP variant. I know the shortcut is smelting the ingots in a Tinkers smelter and then make the IC2 block, but that's a long and tedious process. The Uranium block chisel variants are nice looking blocks, so I hope there's a chance that this can be realised.

Thanks for considering,

Redshii

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    BetaPetey likes this.