1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against Infinity Evolved Wither Farm

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Toaster13, Nov 17, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toaster13

Toaster13 New Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    Hey so I was gonna make my wither farm when I suddenly noticed it had to be done in Nether. All the other servers I've played on allowed me to build wither farms in the overworld. I'm guessing it isn't allowed here because of the wither being able to destroy blocks etc. Isn't there any chance you could make it so that withers aren't able to destroy claimed blocks so that I for starters wont have to build it in and nether and also not have to make reinforced obsidian?

- Toaster13

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Wait a second... Does not Wither is a boss and bosses are added to make a challenge "early" and later as we progress we can "farm" them?

3. Toaster13

Toaster13 New Member

Local Time:
    What do you mean?
    [doublepost=1574006164][/doublepost]
    Yeah but that's why you have them in a "box". I've never had an issue with it before on any server.

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I mean it sounds like you want withers being even more easy to kill than they are now.
    So cant you make "box" in nether?
    It's too much hassle to go through portal kill withers there and go back? - I know nether is reseted MONTHLY but if you are in "stage" where you want/need to farm withers it should not be difficult to do so.

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    We have issues in the past with allowing wither creation in the overworld. I don't see this changing.

LordEreh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.