1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Island exploding after restarting. Help!

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by SlyScroll, Dec 8, 2016.

1. SlyScroll

SlyScroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Today (8/12/16) I restarted my island for a fresh start as it was too cluttered and I myself could not remember much of it. After the restart I got straight into growing trees and expanding my island ready to build a cobble gen. As I was placing down some wooden half slabs my island for no apparent reason started to explode and nothing was left but the chest. I lived due to having my jetpack from the last island as I forgot about it but it let me see what had happened. When I flew out of the void and up towards where I had been standing I found that as soon as I hit 30 blocks Y axis I started to get hurt due to phantom explosions. Even when restarting a second time it still happens.

I have no idea but I did have 4 IC2 reactors on my old base and I think those might be the cause but if an admin could help that would be great!

PS(Admins). This island is on is2.

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    @Administrator Sounds like they didn't deregister and reached critical mass

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I went to your island, and it appears there was a bit of a nuclear melt down there. I still see bits and pieces of the island there do you want me to remove them so you can restart? It appears that your /isrestart didn't work, but I hate to delete things in case you wanted them. It should also be safe to travel there now as well.

4. SlyScroll

SlyScroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    I would really like you to delete everything that didn't delete from my old island as i want a fresh new start.

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Looks like you are all set!