1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Island Reset?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Lucas_CB, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Lucas_CB

Lucas_CB Active Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Hello,
    I haven´t played Agrarian Skies 2 for a couple of month and i know your island gets reseted after a while. But i logged in again today and i was on my island with al my stuff in my Invetory. I only wasnt whitelisted on the Protection. How is this possible? And is there a way to get it back? That would be great! I put tons of work in it.

Thanks in advance

2. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    Once your 14d Timer is up fro your protection, the chunks Regen around you claim, thus deleting your island.

If you didn't request to be absence'd (30d instead of 14d) then your island is gone, we are terribly sorry about this, but we follow a strict No Refund Policy, and will not be able to get your island back.

If you need to be added to your trust list on your own island (if thats what youre on about), please reply asking and i will let the Senior Moderators handle your situation.

(I gave 2 answers because it doesnt make sense to me, it might make sense to other people, but not me, sorry :( )

Sorry.
    The MyM Team

Lucas_CB likes this.
  3. Lucas_CB

Lucas_CB Active Member

Local Time:
    I know that my Island should be gone, but it isn´t. I also have everything in my Inventory the thing is that i´m not in it´s trust list. And it´s also not possible that someone that was added on the list by me took it over, because noone was on the trust list. And i was on the island. It was still existing after month and nothing changed aswell.

4. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I will hop on now and check (have to download AS2 though) and if you need adding to the trust list once ive confirmed i will alert the Sr Mods

Lucas_CB likes this.
  5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Looks like you changed your name. I transfered your island to your new name.

Please update your name in the forum:
    [​IMG]

Lucas_CB and ProperChilli like this.
  6. Lucas_CB

Lucas_CB Active Member

Local Time:
    Ok Thanks a lot!