1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Issue with Eldritch Dimension

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by NKD_MoLe, Dec 25, 2018.

1. NKD_MoLe

NKD_MoLe Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Hi, I've been having a issue with the Outer lands. at this point I've been to 5 different obelisks and created the portal on all of them, but each and every one has sent me either falling through the void or stuck up on the roof with no way inside the actual building. I've progressed naturally and done all the required research for "opening the eye", but it still seems to be bugged... I'm able to survive because I have bound armor with void damage negation and a enhanced charm of dislocation.
    thought it might be just a single wrong spawn at first, but 5 times in a row seems like to much to be a coincidence...

2. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    use the thaumic tinkerer kami awakened ichorium pickaxe to break the bedrock and ender io staff of travelling to warp inside.

3. NKD_MoLe

Local Time:
    well... only 1 of the 5 portals has put me on the roof instead of the void... and that's kinda alot of work to make if there is another solution to the problem...

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Are you going through the Farmworld? Those portals will not work properly due to the way the mod is configured.

5. NKD_MoLe

Local Time:
    oh... yeah I am! thx! so it's practically impossible to get there then? since all of the obelisks in overworld are most likely used or destroyed?
    [doublepost=1545763373][/doublepost]
    tried making the portal that is in the NEI, and placed it down in the overworld, but it still took me into the void