1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Item that keeps crashing me?

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by PlasmaShield, Jul 14, 2018.

1. PlasmaShield

PlasmaShield New Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    hello, i was wonderin what this items is? someone bought the server a TE kit and its in every single steam dynamo. if i try to open the augments it will let me, but as soon as i scroll over it with my mouse it crashes the client. i have managed to pull it out of one of the dynamos, but again if i scroll over it or select that hot bar slot it crashes the client. what is this item and should i put it back int he dynamo and leave them alone and just deal with not having that augment slot?
    [​IMG]

2. Amped_Gamin

Amped_Gamin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Looks like a bibliocraft chair back. Give me a few minutes and I'll come remove it from your inventory.
    [doublepost=1531537515,1531536939][/doublepost]Hey PlasmaShield,
    I got on and checked your inventory, and I couldn't find the item. Is this still happening? Please get back to us as soon as possible, thanks.

3. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Yeah those were in my kits too when we redeemed the TE kits. I just ignore them since it doesn't bother anything. I believe they are probably meant to be a redstone augments, but there may be an item ID conflict which is why we crash when we mouse over it (technically it's not supposed to exist).

So for example, when you make a steam dynamo on Infinity Evolved 1.7, the item ID of the augment is:
    [​IMG]

However, on PO2K, it is
    [​IMG]

I will go ahead and tag our @Administrator team to take a look at this kit and to see if there is a way to remove all the augments. HERE is the crash-report that I got when I moused over the augment and crashed.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    That's the reason we removed them from the machines and put them separate but for some reason they were not removed from the dynamos. I edited the kit to fix this.