1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its been a while! Happy to be back!

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Jamie_Day, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Jamie_Day

Jamie_Day Title of titles

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Hi, I don't know if there are a lot of people on here that know me or remember me, I certainly don't remember much of my time here, I recognize a few names but really not a whole lot of the interactions we had.

I guess its fitting to introduce myself a little bit, My name is Jamie, I use to go by a few different names, but Jamie stuck. Its been about four years sense I've really been active or around, so that means you got pre highschool me, that's a bit rough, sorry about that.

But anyway, whats some things I've missed in the last 4 years? Big changed? Little changes? Good moments? Bad moments? I'm interested in it all, and the whole community, as long as it will have me!

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
  3. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    dont mind lord, He's Farming Posts

Jamie_Day likes this.
  4. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    weird man

5. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    Welcome Back!

6. Jamie_Day

Local Time:
    Thanks! Your annoying persona is pretty funny, I look forward to your antics!

7. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Said guy who's make 3 posts instead editing the 1st one

8. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    oh sorry lads will fix that

didn't mean too

9. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    @Jamie_Day I dont remember you, but I guess welcome back! Come join me on Po3K if you like! Could use a teammate :D

You missed the big banwave and recruitment scandal of a few months back. Some old staff members and players decided to pack up and start their own network. they tried to recruit people from this network to join them and SirWill dusted off the ol' Banhammer and banned a bunch of them. Thats probably why there are so many new and different staff members now.

You also missed a big one. The rules change!

By popular vote of the community, the endgame items rules have been let go off. So no more whining about people breaking progression or players giving out creative items and such. They also reworded a lot of rules and added or removed some. Its the biggest rules change apparently since several years. I likey the new rules a lot!

They also get to staff decisions quicker now. Some things would take weeks or months to decide upon and now things are much faster. I also personally think staff have gotten friendlier recently and there seems more cooperation in between the different staff levels. Like i get the feel that Admins and Sr. Mods interact more and better with eachother to resolve tickets and forum requests. Im a fan of this new MyM!

Im sure im forgetting lots, but these were 2 pretty big events.

InsaniumIV and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  10. Jamie_Day

Local Time:
    Hey! Thanks for the nice list of things to catch up on!
    I remember similar issues happening in the past with a StufMuffin guy, Its nice to see the community isnt afraid of throwing a few chuckleheads out in order to keep things steady, I like that!
    And its always nice to see rules getting updated to be more comprehensive or just more with the times, I look forward to seeing you around, and thanks again for all the useful info!