1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done keep getting timed out msg

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Pr0ti0us, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Pr0ti0us

Pr0ti0us Active Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    I logged and and noticed all my golden bag's of holding were gone from my ender pouch. Thinking they were lost during a disaterous attempt to kill a wither I went into the nether and searched the area. When it became clear that the bags were not in there I used the /home command to return. During the loading screen I was disconnected and when I tried to log back in i got a timed out msg. Repeated attempts to do teh same yelled the same result. I restarted mincraft and the FTB Launcher several times. I contacted stijn04356789 on the MYM conversation system and he tried to help me but in the end suggested that I post it on here and said to be as detailed as possible.

p.s. i doubt the issue is related to the bags being missing and would like to know if my ender pouch is public. included is a copy o fmy console log as he suggested i put that up as well.

Attached Files:

2. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Made it quickly in a pastebin form.

Link.

For future reference, I have opened your inventory and did not get any issue, otp'ing didn't work.

3. Pr0ti0us

Pr0ti0us Active Member

Local Time:
    ok i downloaded the mym launcher and i cconnect to node 2 but the ftb launcher still wont let me connect to the lobby[DOUBLEPOST=1475158733,1475157177][/DOUBLEPOST]know that im back on i can see that my quarry and ender-thermic pump are gone from as well this seems realy odd

4. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Well, that's a different issue. Please make a ticket in game for that with /ticket create.

5. Pr0ti0us

Pr0ti0us Active Member

Local Time: