1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Kicked for Bug

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Xorbee, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Xorbee

Xorbee Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Can I please get staff's help on the infinity evolved server? I was attempting to make an infinite inventory using strong boxes and bags of holding, but it has too many items and kicks me every time I join. Could a staff please clear my inventory? I am far enough that I can remake everything I have. I just need my inventory to be cleared in order to play. Thank you for your time.

~Xorbee

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    Don't put strong boxes and bags of holding inside of eachother because that causes an NBT overflow. If you do that again it'll happen again for sure.

3. Xorbee

Xorbee Member

Local Time:
    I realize that it was very dumb to attempt, so I accept that my inventory needs to be cleared. Luckily I can easily catch up to where I was since I have been working with some friends. I realize it was wrong and swear to not attempt again.

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Hello Xorbee,

I have removed the strongbox from your inventory, so you should once again be able to connect. Please let us know if you encounter any further issues. For now I will go ahead and mark this thread as done.

5. Xorbee

Xorbee Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much. I am logging in now. If I do not reply after this then that means all is well. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.