1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Kicked when joining

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by 19e8, Apr 16, 2016.

1. 19e8

19e8 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I opened the pack with the FTB Launcher and it told me i had a update for the pack and i updated it and tryed to join and i get this
    [​IMG]

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    You need to downgrade the modpack so that it matches the version we are running on our servers which is version 1.0.4

3. 19e8

19e8 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Is the server going to get updated?

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    For the time being it is not. When it comes to updating packs we usually like to wait a while before doing so. This way it allows us to minimize any potential issues if the newest version comes with bugs that still need to be looked through.

If a server has an update you can take a look at our server specific changelogs that note any server changes. Infinity skyblock one can be found here Infinity Skyblock | MineYourMind Community

5. Dwubdwub

Dwubdwub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I suggest downloading the mym launcher so you dont have to worry about downgrading ever again. Also the pack from the mym launcher will always be in line with the servers.

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    As the server was updated a couple of days ago, I assume this is resolved, if not please elaborate.