1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Kits

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by cbrozak, Jun 27, 2019.

1. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Good day friends!

I am super pumped to see PO3 open for everyone. I started an island and attempted to use my kits, the first one /kit resources gave me the normal chest. I popped it down like I normally do but it didn't pop the kit items into my inventory like normal. The chest actually just placed on the ground empty like a regular chest but it's a named chest called "Kit resource" of course. I haven't attempted the other kits in fear of not receiving the items again.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I went ahead and opened my other 3 kits and had zero issue. Maybe it was just a sync issue or something and doesn't seem to be a problem anymore, unless it was just strictly that one kit. I will use it again tomorrow and update here with the findings.

UPDATE TWO: I used that same kit again today and there was no issue at all. Must have just been unlucky with something. No worries, I'd probably consider this closed, thanks again!

(edit for clarity)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    GreyWolf11 likes this.
  2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Hello! Will go ahead and tag the @Administrator team so they are aware of this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

cbrozak likes this.
  3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    As far as I know this was resolved a while ago, if not please let us know.

cbrozak likes this.