1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Launcher Crashes After Loading The Game (Error Log)

Discussion in 'Continuum' started by MCruud, Mar 8, 2019.

1. MCruud

MCruud Active Member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Error log:

2. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

I would like to add that the player made a ticket about EFab recipes which I recommended him to use the MyM launcher instead ( he was using FTB_Launcher) In case it fixes his issue with them due to the recent implementations of the recipes server side.

He installed the MyM launcher and he is crashing while the pack finishes loading (when he is at the menu screen). Already suggested him to change his ram values and force hard reset the pack which neither of those suggestions helped.

3. MCruud

MCruud Active Member

Local Time:
    Also: I have tried the oldest trick in the book of restarting my PC, but that hasn't resolved the problem either.
    [doublepost=1552077159,1552075097][/doublepost]The problem of not being able to use the MyM launcher seems to have been fixet. When installing the modpack the user is presented with a few checkboxes concerning several quality-of-life mods. I deselected the graphics mods (when performing a hard force update) and the issue of not being able to start minecraft using the MyM launcher seems to have been resloved. The first issue of me not being able to craft the "RF Storage" block does not seem to have been resolved by using the MyM launcher however.

4. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

Hello again MCruud, as the issue with the launcher crashing is resolved I will go ahead and mark this thread as done. For the EFab recipe issue we will keep working on it through the ticket form.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on MyM.
    -ggkhs

MCruud likes this.
  5. MCruud

MCruud Active Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the support so far!