1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valid Legal Fix - [help wanted, know lawyer?, see post #6]

Discussion in 'Monetization Suggestions' started by HighPing, Nov 11, 2017.

1. HighPing

HighPing Real Lag

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Wonder why bryan84 deleted all of his posts....

2. Decnav

Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace

Local Time:
    wow that was alot of info to remove

3. bryan84

bryan84 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:24 AM

It wasn't a forced out thing it's a personal matter but IMHO, the last thing the server needs at the moment is .... large edit..... I told slind he could post my summarized points here for peer review which I'm still cool with but I don't want it posted under my name. FULL STOP.

EDIT: Moved a lot of things to private. If you saw it you know otherwise don't bother.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    HighPing likes this.
  4. HighPing

HighPing Real Lag

Local Time:
    Trust me I understand completely, I have been complaining about that issue for a long time now and even tried to fix it having it thrown back at me as if I was the bad guy. Other than that thanks for all your info on this matter and thank you for contacting Slind privately about it, for now we will keep this topic on subject so it does not offend anyone and there are not rants or raves. Thanks for your response though.

Broklyn_Datroll likes this.
  5. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Remember that this is late on a Sunday in Germany, so you probably won't get a response from the directors particularly quickly.

6. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    If it's an issue that needs to get to the owners anyway, it could be more efficient to just send it directly to them in this case, although since Slind at least checks this thread semi-frequently, he'll probably see this soon anyway.

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
  8. HighPing

HighPing Real Lag

Local Time:
    No point in taking this further here. I understand your frustration and these things should be discussed in private between higher staff or people you feel comfortable talking to about them. I am not trying to be ignorant in anyway and I know sometimes people feel mistreated so lets end all of it with my final post on my own thread and leave it at that for now so that this topic does not get any further off topic than it already has. I am surprised no staff member has stepped in yet and replied with the make a complaint link though.

So because no one else has done so, at this time I will be more than happy to post the link and explain exactly what it is for. Please understand I am not brushing you off but rather making sure your voice is heard in the correct place so this thread does not get out of hand, The next step for a staff member would be to lock the thread so it doesn't.

You can make a formal complaint about any staff or situation you may have with the network in the Complaint Section of the forums, the only staff that can see or read this section of the forums are the Owners, Managers, and Admins, mainly the people that can do something about the situation and calm it in the best way that they can so it is fair to the player. Everything and anything posted here is to be kept 100% confidential by all higher staff members so there is no worry about it coming back and biting you where the sun does not shine. Please remember to be honest and polite in the post so staff can speak in return the same way.

This is all I have to say on this matter so from this point on please keep this thread on topic. Thanks guys.

EDIT: HAHAHA @SirWill, Always beating me to it.. lol I posted a second after you did lol.

Slind likes this.
  9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I'm sorry had to encounter this. Please (as said before), open up a new post in the complaint section. You can just copy and paste what you wrote here and add servers, names and ticket ids involved.
    We will get to it promptly.