1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 2- infinite amounts of players!

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by wyndman, Jul 17, 2018.

?

Which server did you want to play on?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2018.
  1. Continuum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Revelation

30.8%
  3. Crackpack

7.7%
  4. Direwolf20

3.8%
  5. Infinity Normal

30.8%
  6. Infinity Expert

15.4%
  7. Beyond

3.8%
  8. Age of Engineering

3.8%
  9. Tekkit Legends

3.8%
  10. Something Else I'll put in my forum post.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Didn't make the cut for Tipsied's town? Feel like you deserved a rose and would like another stab at playing with staff? Here's your chance!

Here's a unique oppurtinity to play with yet another staff member in an open style town/community. The knowledge gathered from this experience will be used in a future project.

How do you qualify for this? Simple post here on the forums your level of interest, pick a pack and make sure you have a clean ban record. Further guidelines will be added when this thing kicks off, but mostly consist of being a decent human being.

I've left off all skyblocks as they don't lend themselves to a community, and of course regrowth as I don't really want to start again unless their is overwhelming support.

2. Braun_

Braun_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I'll join you wyndman. We shall have the best smeltery to show off.

3. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Playing with staff is fun, i rememebr when project zone titan first came out and i got invited to the staff skyblock (i was a jr staff at the time) and everything was a mess XD

4. ElectricPoof

ElectricPoof Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Sign me up!

5. wyndman

Local Time:
    Someone forgot to vote in the poll!

6. wyndman

Local Time:
    No one said we were well organized as a team!

7. wyndman

Local Time:
    A good smeltery wins the game!

8. ElectricPoof

ElectricPoof Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I didn't forget, I just can't make decisions. Plus, I've only ever played regrowth & sky packs, and so everything else is unfamiliar. Lacking pack knowledge & the ability to make decisions probably doesn't help a group play. Maybe you can give me some of the boring/grindy tasks to do? (Those are kind of my favorite) ;)

9. ItzxOdd

ItzxOdd Not Very Well Known Member

Local Time:
    I'm down if you're fine with messy builds that dont get remodeled until a week later

10. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Wanted to play IN again for a while now :D

11. p5k

p5k Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would love to restart playing IN (as long as i can keep my awesome base without using it)

12. The_Mule

The_Mule Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll be glad to join ! I came back a few weeks ago after not playing since Revelation, and went on SevTech but i'm the only one on the node that's no fun. Also recently foud out i kinda enjoy building so i'd like to practice more. Any pack is ok for me i don't mind learning mods :)

13. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Wyndman without a quest book?

The only packs on the list that I am interested in are the expert style packs.

And u didnt even finish rg the last time.

14. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I wouldn't mind joining any expert packs except Continuum, as I have major memory leak problems there.

Normal packs are fine too, but I enjoy a challenge.

I personally love playing around with tech mods and automation, and I'm rather decent at building houses. Though any interior design, that's not a machine setup, will probably not look very good.

I also got no problem with being on voice, if you guys plan on using that.

15. wyndman

Local Time:
    I've gotten to the end of RG, and every time I do we either reset it or my darn claim gets regened and I have to start all over..

16. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If you're looking for partners (as in more than one), I'm usually in TS a lot, so you can catch me there... I usually (not always) prefer packs with a clear line of progression, hence why I mostly gravitate towards Quest based packs... But as I've learned over the years, not all packs are created equally... Especially in this day and age of Expert mode or Higher packs... Case in point, was Divine Journey, as although it is a quest pack with a set of goals, it is beyond ridiculous on it's take of Expert mode, with some of the grindiest crafting I've ever experienced in any game... I don't mind a pack similar in difficulty to Infinity Expert, but nothing that goes beyond that level of difficulty... If it takes Expert mode packs to still enjoy Minecraft, then perhaps Minecraft is losing it's luster and a change of scenery is in order, for folks needing some sort of challenge... For me, a Kitchen Sink pack is alright and can be fun, but having goals, as I said previously, like with quest packs is usually more my style...

But as a warning... I'm usually a fairly active player... If you are more or less looking for part timers or just some occasional team play now and then, with long gaps of inactivity, for me that is a group killer... I'm also not willing to put up with tons of childish behavior and banter in TS over a long period of time, which depends on the members of the group...

17. Mobslayer205

Mobslayer205 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Seems interesting.

18. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Id play, but ive fried my 970 :(

19. wyndman

Local Time:
    I'd like to see a slice of the population to give me a better idea for the an unannounced project. My vision in this solicitation of players is to form a small town of players all operating to work together on a pack in the form of a town. Each member contributing to the betterment of the town as a whole. When it comes to expert labeled packs this will obviously facilitate the ability to move forward as a group. This is test of group interaction as well as a chance to hang out and build with staff and players alike.

ElectricPoof likes this.
  20. Cynnimon

Cynnimon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I'll play! :) I've been looking for a pack that kind of hits the right spot, so maybe one with a community feel would be nice :) I voted personally for Crackpack, as it's not one that I've played before. I see Divine Journey isn't on that list. No masochists around?! :p That pack is the pure definition of ... tedium. After a certain point.