1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Looking for a little help with Sphax for B-team

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by colbybryce123, Mar 17, 2019.

1. colbybryce123

colbybryce123 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Hello, so i have just gotten back into playing b-team again and i'm trying to get sphax working for it but i'm having trouble getting some textures. I'm not sure if i need a different version or what not (may be an old version installed from the last time a played - 128- if that matters) or if its something else. I've linked a picture, this is really the main problem i would like to fix as i want to live in the omnious woods but really don't want it to be so bright and green. Anyway thanks for any help! And ill be here to answer any questions. 2019-03-17_15.18.33.

2. _Pandoro

_Pandoro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Hi colbybryce123, have you tried just removing the texturepack from the folder and redownloading it?

3. colbybryce123

Local Time:
    Yeah i've uninstalled that version and installed the latest version. Yet im still having problems with this one specific texture for some reason.

4. _Pandoro

Local Time:
    Ok, I'm downloading the texturepack to do some testing, I'll let you know as soon as possible

5. colbybryce123

Local Time:
    Thank you so much! I'm currently playing around with it as well trying to figure it out.

6. _Pandoro

Local Time:
    After trying to install 3 different versions, I can't get it to work properly either.
    Don't think it makes any difference, but what launcher are you using?

7. colbybryce123

Local Time:
    I was using Technic launcher. But i thought of that too and switched to MYM launcher and im still having the same problem.

8. _Pandoro

Local Time:
    After some testing we were able to discover that the issue is not sphax but the texture where you copy sphax files (in this case purebdcraft)
    Unfortunately there isn't much that can be done as purebdcraft is the only one available for minecraft 1.6
    So I'll go ahead and mark this done, feel free to reply again if you have any updates :p

9. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sphax
    vs
    Normal.
    Aka this is normal for Sphax.