1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lord of the Torment 2

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Nikuzzolo, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Nikuzzolo

Nikuzzolo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    ok. i've tried again to fight lord of the torment, then he teleported me in the torment dimension.
    but, again, he isn't here. i've posted a few weeks ago another thread with the same problem asking you if you could give me the lord of the torment's item "soul of the torment". i'm going to upload the screenshot.
    So...this time, can you please give me this item? i'm really done with this. :(

Attached Files:

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    They wont give you the items, it doesnt work that way. What they will do if youve submitted a ticket is look to fix this problem, its probably down to that dimension not being reset

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Does the boss respawn if a other player kills him?

4. You can get most the evil souls from the flame imp. Try that.

5. Nikuzzolo

Local Time:
    In the overworld he spawn every time you summon it with the scroll. Then you have to took him half hearts point and then he teleport you in the torment dimension (screenshot).
    So, can you reset the torment dimension?

6. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    You only get the 3 "basic" souls, he wants the fourth soul which gives him the ability to cast the secret spell.

The boss teleports to the torment dimension once he has reached a certain amount of health. The problem I had when I did this is that the dimension isn't loaded which means you need a chunk loader or a player in that dimension for the boss to be able to teleport. This dimension doesn't require a reset unless you want other players to be able to grab the chests which have basic dungeon loot.

7. Is it possible that the boss is simply invisible? There was a severe case of invisible mobs on Nero, reporting helped.

8. MrsFaithfyre

MrsFaithfyre Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Done - Lord of torment HQM progression | MineYourMind Community

Please refer to that post. Specifically Matryoshika's reply.

9. Nikuzzolo

Local Time: