1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost island permissions and inventory

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by sisalt, May 27, 2020.

1. sisalt

sisalt New Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I just logged on and I couldn't access my island and all my items were gone from my inventory. I know it wasn't auto reset because I was just on a couple days ago. My island still exists because I can warp to it by my partner's username, it seems I've just been removed from the island. I recently changed my username and I think that might be it. The island permissions I can fix via my friend however is there a way that I can recover my inventory? This is ridiculous.

2. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    Welcome to Minecraft name changes... Didn't know Crash Landing had islands.

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello Sisalt,

I transferred your player data from KittyCats19 to SiSalt. You should be all set now. Let me know if you need anything else.

HanoverFist69

4. sisalt

sisalt New Member

Local Time:
    I'm sorry I didn't clarify this before but KittyCats19 was my old old user name. The last username I had was sisalt19. I just got rid of the 19 when "sisalt" became available. Would you be able to transfer the data from sisalt19 to sisalt? I just checked on the server and now I have no island but my old old stuff from when I played years ago. Thank you for the help!

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Ok I transferred over your player data, but the only island I see you as a member of is owned by buggirl (checked all your names). Is this the one you want transferred? If so I'll need approval from her first.

HanoverFist69