1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost items due to OP zombie on other player's island

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by der_ofen_ist_aus, Nov 1, 2016.

1. der_ofen_ist_aus

der_ofen_ist_aus Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Hello! I've ran into a problemmm

I /is warp'd to another players island, after he asked for help. Right after i came, a baby zombie INSTAKILLED me (i had 12 hearts). Because the dude didnt trust me, all that dropped was my angel's ring. He trusted me afterwards, we looked everywhere, but no items have been recovered apart from my Angel's ring (and my heart canisters).

I didn't trust anyone, and my items dissapeared due to the "Don't drop or pick up items" protection. The death was sudden and i had no way to fly away or kill the zombie.

Help please? I think i unfairly lost my items.

2. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
  3. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear about your loss, unfortunately as per the No Refund Policy we cannot help in this type of situation. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other issues that may need to be resolved. Thank you and again we are deeply sorry for your lose of items.

Thank you

4. der_ofen_ist_aus

der_ofen_ist_aus Member

Local Time:
  5. EnfeebleLight

EnfeebleLight Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    there is nothing to be done, you accepted the rules when you started playing, and by that you acepted the no refund policy. i got a similar situatins some weeks ago :p

6. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    We are all sorry to hear about your loss as many of us have had a similar situation before and know the feeling of loosing your inventory for a stupid reason, but there is simply nothing that can/will be done to recover your inventory other than continuing on like everyone else and remaking the items. The fact that a server error deleted your items cannot change that. Sorry.
    And sorry for being repetitive of others in this thread.

EnfeebleLight likes this.
  7. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    U get angel ring back? What do you need more beside free fly on skyblock?

Pro Tip - Use Golden Bag crafted with 2 magic woods to get reincarnate enchant on it - evritim u die, u respawn with that golden bag(enchant is lost due the process) and with evrithing in bag, so before u tp to some1 sote all most valuable items in bag to protect them